Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Feel The Love

IIATMS really hates Kyle Farnsworth:

Every now and then, I take a peek around the Statcounter "keyword analysis" to see how some of you guys find me, if not from a link elsewhere. Right now, the number one search criteria (over the last 2 weeks or so) that brought you guys here is "I hate Kyle Farnsworth". Congrats, guys. There's lotsa room in the pool, c'mon in! Oh yeah, there was one who searched "kyle farnsworth sucks", too. Feel free to identify yourselves!

As a result of this well-dispersed dislike for Farnsworthless, I created the following group on Yahoo! Groups: I Hate Kyle Farnsworth. Please come and join.
The two most popular search terms in ShysterBall history are "Andruw Jones Fat" and "Debbie Clemens Tits" (and yes, I realize that I just compounded the problem).

I don't think I'm going to be setting up any Yahoo! Groups about those things.

No comments: